The Municipality of Anchorage Project Management & Engineering Department (MOA PM&E) is planning to upgrade E. 74th Avenue, Nancy Street, Petersburg Street, and E. 75th Avenue (see map below for project limits). Improvements may include:
- New road foundation
- New asphalt pavement
- New curb & gutter
- New storm drain system
- New pedestrian facilities
- New street lighting
MOA PM&E has contracted with CRW Engineering Group, Inc. (CRW) to provide preliminary engineering and design services. CRW will evaluate alternatives to improve the roadway and provide recommendations in a Design Study Memorandum (DSM). The project is funded only through the DSM phase. No funding for construction has been received at this time.
How to get involved:
- Sign up for e-mail updates by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
- Attend your monthly Abbott Loop Community Council Meeting. Go to this page to see current agendas.
- Attend a public open house meeting: There will be one meeting scheduled during the DSM phase. The first open house is anticipated to be held in early 2024.
- Contact us anytime with comments or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Recent Project News
Open House #1 – Early 2024
Public events will be posted here as the information is available.
Abbott Loop Community Council Meeting – September 28th, 2023
Project Introduction – Mailer 1